Deetken Insight – Senior Associate
Deetken Insight is a management consultancy based in Vancouver. We provide specialized financial, economic, and business advisory services primarily to provincial,
crown agencies and national government clients. At Deetken we are fortunate to be able to work on solving tough problems and making real impact in our communities.
We are seeking Senior Associate candidates that enjoy a dynamic environment where it is critical to be able to synthesize our client’s strategic context and work with
multidisciplinary teams to develop customized approaches. Deetken will help you leverage your formal education, training, work experience and curiosity to become a
strategic problem solver and leader. In addition, we have thoughtfully designed a flexible work environment to recognize individual’s interests and make management
consulting a sustainable career.
• Thoughtfully design and apply strategic frameworks, methodologies and leading practices to provide advisory services to clients;
• Participate in project scoping and designing analysis approaches;
• Manage complex work streams independently using appropriate leading practices, methods, frameworks and processes.
• Structure, conduct and synthesize quantitative and qualitative analyses utilizing various techniques to uncover insights into our client’s critical issues;
• Lead data collection, client interviews and facilitations;
• Lead and/or facilitate developing solutions and making recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs;
• Prepare client ready reports and presentations, synthesizing findings, providing advice and guidance on implementation of solutions;
• Collaborate and work effectively with clients and agencies at all levels of the organization;
• Work collaboratively with other members of the Deetken team to carry out projects and internal initiatives;
• Assist with the creation of proposals and other business development activities as needed.
• The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of professional work experience. Preference will be given to applicants that have experience in the management consulting sector.
• A masters or undergraduate degree in a quantitative science (e.g.,economics, statistics, mathematics).
• Proven ability to think critically and rapidly synthesize complex information to isolate key focus areas.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated curiosity with the ability to take initiative and focus on uncovering insights.
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts clearly and concisely to varied audiences.
• Highly adaptable to be able to work under tight deadlines and changing client needs.
• Ability to liaise and build trusted working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Interested candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 22, 2021. We encourage and appreciate interest from individuals belonging to equity seeking groups.
We encourage all potential applicants to visit our website to meet our team, learn more about what we do and review our Core Values that reflect how we achieve success as a team and individually.